laugardagur, maí 31, 2008

maddythoughts

Favourite Friday moments(thanks to Rachelle):
climbing on the roof
playing pool (I am so good!)
being groundhogs
panicking at guitar hero


Finally I've tasted what I love
-I'd forgotten how awesome it is to stay up late and come home early in the morning.
-My brain full of ideas and hope

I have goals now!
By August 31st ~ lifeguard, and my own album.


Edit: Kris fractured his sternum by hugging Jonathan. I suppose I should be sympathetic, but it is a really funny way to break your sternum. Hehehehe

2 ummæli:

Rachel sagði...

i will admit, i was definitely laughing about it at work today when i found out.
we are horrible people. :)

dried sagði...

hahahah oh wow that's awesome.

staying up late is awesome. and I will buy your album... or perhaps trade it for mine...?