miðvikudagur, júní 11, 2008

On the back of an old spaghetti factory paper placemat I found in my bedroom.

Thump, thump, thump, thump - the noise was getting closer. Thousands of them, millions of them. I slowly opened the door and saw the hideous face on the other side. The face reminded me of my aging grandmother, Belle. It was old, covered in clown-like make-up, and really, really wrinkly. His hands trembled as he walked further towards the door, knowing the other side would change the very fiber of everything he morally knew. The bright light shone in his eyes, and upon regarding his vision, he saw the face of one of the ugliest looking creatures that has ever been created; he fainted. At this moment, there's a dog just peeing.. he fell on that crap.
"Dak-cho Babo"
Said the disgruntled camel trader, who had also been seen at the ceremony, "I will never, repeat, never sell my kidney, no matter how desperate I get!"


Now that I've recorded these timeless musings, I shall throw out the paper that was mused upon.

1 ummæli:

Jonathan sagði...

the old spaghetti factory is expensive. expensive, but delicious...