mánudagur, apríl 07, 2008

Things to do

I found this list in my bedroom today. It is from two or three years ago. And I have only done one thing on it so far. Maybe two. Can you guess which?

1. Make Creme Brulee
2. Lightbulb in microwave
3. Wake up especially to watch the sun rise
4. Spend a whole day hiking
5. Actually finish War and Peace
6. See all Shakespeare plays
7. Have a food fight
8. Spend a day taking pictures
9. Go to an INTERESTING museum
10. Paint a picture
11. Outside of school, take the time to learn something.
12. Take a train somewhere
13. Cook popcorn with the lid off
14. Matress-slide down the stairs
15. Dress up in winter clothes in the summer, and go for a long walk outside
16. Knit the longest scarf in the world
17. Put on a puppet show
18. BEATLES DAY!!
19. Have a picnic in High Park
20. Increase my vocabulary with really really helpful words
21. Foreign Film Night
22. Rent all Pengu films
23. Re-learn how to read lips
24. Practice doing the splits
25. Crack eggs on my head
26. Get motorcycle license
27. Make homemade wine
28. Join Amnesty International
29. Spend a night with a friend in a graveyard

10 ummæli:

Jessica sagði...

Picnic in High Park?
Anddddd..... I'm guessing you've increased your vocabulary in the past two or three years.

Jonathan sagði...

definitely number 28.

kathleen sagði...

Hmm... I've done/are doing 3, 4, 24.

All of a sudden I don't feel very accomplished.

Madeleine sagði...

Actually, I have completed numbers 13 and 19.
When I found this list, I felt pretty unaccomplished myself. I think i will try and do as many as possible this summer. I need to find someone who will sttay in a graveyard overnight with me. :S

dried sagði...

4 11 14 29

(my cousins' place backs onto a graveyard. we used to play tag there. something sufjan would likely write about)

Abram sagði...

You could do like half of these in one weekend. Do it!!!

Rachel sagði...

i've done 3, 4, 7, 8, 10(obviously), 11, almost 14(giant-stuffed-horse ride down the stairs), and 17.
i want to have another food fight. haha

Madeleine sagði...

lets have a food fight party.

i still have to have my tea party!! do you remember, rachel? hehehehe

Jessica sagði...

I've done: 12, 19, and 14.

(kirstyn) sagði...

4 8 9 10 11 12