þriðjudagur, apríl 01, 2008



I heard the voice of Jesus say,
'I am this dark world's light;
Look unto me, thy morn shall rise,
And all thy day be bright.':

I looked to Jesus, and I found
In him my Star, my Sun;
And in that light of life I'll walk
Till travelling days are done.

Edit:
I got my bob.







Annnd: I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO U OF T SCARBOROUGH!!!! I'M GOING INTO INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STUDIES WITH A 1 YEAR CO-OP PROGRAM OVERSEAS!!!!!! AND THEY GAVE ME A 1000$ SCHOLARSHIP!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13 ummæli:

kathleen sagði...

That first line sounds very familiar... is it a hymn? is it your favourite hymn (remember when we wrote song lyrics out!).
And the photo looks like you had a lot of fun drawing it... did you draw it?

Madeleine sagði...

hehe you're right, it is my favourite hymn.
and i've started doing art again. it has been a long time - since grade nine. but very therepeutical.

dried sagði...

congrats! that sounds awesome

dried sagði...

oh also, the bass study I'm doing is in "andante comodo"... which, according to wikipedia, means "walking unrestrainedly"

how do I play that?

Madeleine sagði...

it probably means that it is a general walking pace, but you can speed up and slow down at will. at least a little bit anyways, don't go overboard.

dried sagði...

ahhh ok. unrestrainedly. gotcha. thanks!

Jonathan sagði...

WOOHOO!!!! WAY TO GO MADDY!!!! YAY!!!!!

Rachel sagði...

your bob is cute :D
and i got accepted this week too!
WOOOT for both of us!!

Madeleine sagði...

yaaaay go rachel!!!

it is weird for me to know what i'll be doing for the next five years..

Rachel sagði...

so is that drawing of something in particular? because i know what it seems to be to ME, but i want to know what was in your head first.

Madeleine sagði...

if you lay under a tree, looked up, and saw a shooting star or a ball of flame, it would look something like my picture.
is that what you were thinking?

(kirstyn) sagði...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU!!!!!!!!

Rachel sagði...

actually what i see is a fish and reflections on water!