þriðjudagur, apríl 14, 2009

I decided not to write anything until I had saved up some more important thoughts... but now I can't think of anything profound to say.
I'm thinking of switching universities: at Canadian Mennonite University in Winnipeg I could study IDS and Disaster Recovery.
I decided that I am a pacifist.
I've also been thinking about nursing. Up to this point, I didn't want to become a nurse because I thought it would be awful to marry a doctor and then raise a family and succumb to the stereotype. I am obviously prejudiced. Anyways I would do it, so that I can work for the Red Cross or something similar, in war zones.
wheeeeeeee
hello
That's about it, really.

3 ummæli:

Darryl sagði...

a u of t student who wants to switch universities? this is a new and strange phenomenon.

Madeleine sagði...

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I've only ever met one other u of t student who thought about switching, but decided against it.

Madeleine sagði...

just got some more info about it, and if they accept me, i am definitely switching. i hope i can deal with the negative-forty-degrees-for-eight-weeks-running weather they get in the winter.