þriðjudagur, október 23, 2007

lists again

So, looking at this list, I have actually accomplished quite a lot for me. BUt I do have a lot of free time at the moment. WHich is probably why. Yaaay.

Things to do once I've finished my English course:
- Friends check
- Read Catch 22 to do
- get running shoes, start running to do, check
- learn how to make apple cider from scratch to do
- polar dip? to do, MORE NEWS ON THIS COMING SOOON
- monologues to do
- cook check, banana bread, molasses cookies, morrocan cinnamon cookies
- Holland Christian Homes to do?
- British passport to do
- see a play, and a classical concert check, check
- camping to do
- Montreal to do
- Harmony to do
- Parkholm? check
- Apply for university (figure out transcript?! :S) TO DO AHHHH
- Justice and arts thingy to do?

Engin ummæli: