laugardagur, júní 09, 2007

Week 7

I am starting this post with no idea as to who I should talk about... I just figure its been.. about a week so I should get going on week 7.
Notes:
-got the job in montreal, leave next sunday. jane tells me i should look out for director robert lepage, if i intend to see any theatre while im there. please leave requests for letters/memorabilia youd like.
-3 exams on friday. calculus, world issues, new testament. ugh
-the play gets better every time i see it. heajin has come so far as an actor in the past year and a half. it is weird to see her on stage being an Actor. i dunno why. and i would like a chinese umbrella from china please. a parasol. :)
-i dont want to give up cello, but how can one save the world AND spend all one's time playing music (bono. hmph. i wish i was bono.)
-this year i want to take up belly dancing, join the running club near my home, get my fricken g1, and become a big sister(thats Big Sister, my parents are NOT pregnant in their old age).
-and do an apprenticeship as a sound designer, and join brampton's shakespeare company

Today, I told my mother that the play was from 6:30 to 8:30, because this is what Mrs. Das told me yesterday. I also told her that I would call once it was done, to let her know how I was getting home - by bus, or with someone, or if she needed to pick me up. So of course the play didn't end at 8:30, it ended at 10:30, because they decided to make it Dinner And Theatre, rather than Dinner THeatre. So I call my mum once its done, and she flips "whereareyouooohnoivecalledallyourfriendsbecaus
eithoughtyou'dtakenthebusandbeenrapedandmurderedor
somethingauuughwhereareyouwhatshappeningthisishorrible!"
This is the third time in one year that she has done this. Every single time I have been completely all right, had good plans to get home, etc, and every single time she makes a million calls to people who would have absolutely no idea where I am and shouldn't be forced to figure it out or to find phone numbers of people who do know how to get in touch with me.
blah

Engin ummæli: