laugardagur, febrúar 26, 2011

This week I learned how to inject crack safely. I've been thinking about truth and learning and how learning should change who you are/who you become.... I've learned more in one week than a bloody long time. Exciting and scary, but good.

Also, here is a song I'm working on:

Still
The street-side fruit stands and equally bright coloured mountains of shirts and
knickknacks without end.
We skirt round edges, opening doors
Trying on hats
Fat snowflakes blurrrrrr, it turns into
A vivid pillowfight, difficult to forget
And time will move on,
Perhaps nothing will change,
But that’s ok, that’s ok

Fishing for the best treat in the midst of chaos, messy,
with no answers, lots of questions.
We skirt round edges, opening doors
Avoiding eyes
Apologetic, peering into crinkly faces, then the ground
Brown slush stirred up by speedy cars
Being on the brink of a place a step and a thousand away
In the same time, same space
Perhaps everything will change
And that’s ok, that’s ok

24 ummæli:

Andrew sagði...

I didn't know there was a safe way to inject crack. Sounds like an interesting skill ;)

JadeLouiseParkes sagði...

That's messed up dude.

Nafnlaus sagði...

nice opinion, thanks for sharing...

Color Laser toner cartridges sagði...

Interesting lyrics but I don't know whats the beat of it.. (sign) -__-

Unknown sagði...

SMScared. a new Apple's application. it's on the apple store and it's free. it's very funny. if u want say that at ur friends on facebook and download it. i recomended it. for more information http://smscared.blogspot.com thank u bye

masterpapers.com sagði...

Great post, I enjoyed ready reading it, Keep posting good stuff like this.

dissertationrelief.com sagði...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information. I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!

customessays.co.uk sagði...

Thanks for posting this useful info. It really helped me

dissertation-service.co.uk sagði...

Thanks for the great info. I’ll be implementing much of this soon!

bestresearchpaper.com sagði...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However,
I would like to see more details about this topic.

bestessay4u.com sagði...

Thanks for providing such a great information here.

coursework-writing sagði...

Actually,I was looking forward to such a info.I really appreciate it.Hope to see such a informative stuff in future!

academia-research sagði...

great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)

anyessays.net sagði...

It’s been a pleasure reading your post. I have bookmarked your website so that I can come back & read more in the future as well. Please do keep up the quality writing.

resumecvservice.com sagði...

This Post gives me lot of information Great to read

Social Media Statistics sagði...

Great skills defined. Good to learn some tactics which desperately i wanted to learn. Thanks

Lucas Gonzalez sagði...

Hey, If you like, can you help?
http://bobagem24horas.blogspot.com.br/

Thanks.

jeremy sagði...

Excellent experience you had.

woonoscket auto glass

Unknown sagði...

Such a intresting website thanks for sharing this
retirement homes in coimbatore

Unknown sagði...

Such a interesting thing to access this blog
best retirement homes in coimbatore

Wholesale Android Tablets sagði...

I like the lyrics, but hope you could post an audio of it so I could give my views how it sounds. Thanks!

web design burnley sagði...

Beautiful lines, but it would be better to hear the tune of it.

Wholesale Gadgets Made In China sagði...

Very nice!Thanks for sharing!

Burma Adventure Tour sagði...

Nice lyrics, how about the tune of it? Hope you could post it here. Thanks