fimmtudagur, júlí 01, 2010

Hello there,
It's been a while, mostly because I've been busy and life has actually been interesting (I tend to write when I'm bored/have time to think). I wanted to give an update, but I'm not really allowed to talk much about work on here. Suffice to say, I am learning a lot about leading people.. The kids arrive on Monday - we have about 17-18 signed up. I am TIRED already! Ahhhhhh! I think I'm gonna look for a less crazy job in September.
Been taking bio - I love my one course - ecology/anatomy. Not so much into cell biology (it is really complicated). Today I have to write up my two major assignments.

I got myself published :) It is just a fairly straightforward little article about someone in one of our programs. I'm still working on my short story.. actually not very actively working, but I showed it to a great friend and got some advice about it.

That's about it. I haven't completed much else on my bucket list. I might learn how to juggle next.

Engin ummæli: