þriðjudagur, mars 10, 2009

after an allnighter

in honour of dan - here are some unconsidered thoughts of mine

First energy drink EVER: amp energy. it was actually quite tasty.

i have less than a month until my first race since grade 8, and i have no exercise regime yet. i haven't run in a week. i don't really intend on running today.

did you know there are bugs living in your eyelashes? they're supposed to be there.

i LOVE david mitchell!! ahhhhhhh if i can't find a robin hood, i am going to marry a david mitchell.

in the last three days i've been lightly pondering a few things: switch to forestry? switch to environmental science? spend a semester in kenya studying peace and conflict resolution?

i intend to spend all of may gardening. i want local plants that are going extinct. i'm also going to finish knitting the sweater, and play music, and get my g1. don't yell at me.

AND I'M GOING TO GIVE UP THE COMPUTER FOR GOOD. i've been antisocial for way way way too long.

i still need a place to stay this summer. somewhere inexpensive. i can live with cockroaches if i must.

i don't know why this bothers me, but blogs seem so self-absorbed... i guess that's the point.. but every now and then i feel abashed about forcing my opinions and feelings on everyone else. i don't like the power much.

my room is a pig-sty.
must print essay. shower. food. school.
new weird thing: when i'm dead tired, my eyeballs go in and out of focus.

4 ummæli:

Jonathan sagði...

i dont get the point of energy drinks. i had my first one last year, and have only have a couple since. they taste okay i guess, but they dont really seem to give me any more energy then i may already have. i dont get drinking coffee to wake you up either...

i feel the same way about blogs. i dont like sharing my problems with people in REAL life, so sharing them to potentially the entire world over the internet is even worse...

and my eyes do that too!

"watompi"

Darryl sagði...

i think i'm going to stay in residence (innis) this summer. it's cheaper than most apartments, especially if you apply before the end of this month.

... sagði...

i dunno. i love coffee, but i LOVE red bull. i'm pretty sure its just addiction tho, as just having one makes me irrationally happy.

exercise is overrated.

of course blogs are self absorbed, thats the point. if you were this opinionated and self absorbed in real life... well, you'd be me. and stay away, thats MY thing

i feel so honoured

Abram sagði...

I disagree with computer. I think the internet allows you to connect with and stay in touch with people, and more people that you want to keep in touch with, its a huge tool both professionally and personally.

And especially in an technologically integrated world where its almost necessary for certain tasks and jobs.