miðvikudagur, ágúst 20, 2008

Reminicing

~Teddyland and everything therein! (the heavy metal band "Outward Appearance!" with Troll as the lead singer and various other scruffy animals tagging along, Teddyland mobilizing to go to war, having a Teddybear church service with communion, census time, tea parties and picnics, hospital, sports time, etc. etc. etc)

Sam and I were weird kids.

~ Spending entire days pretending Sam was a dog, and I was his owner.
~ Being allowed to use "breakable bowls."
~ Getting lost on the Isle of Wight
~ Pulling an all-nighter at my very first sleepover (I was five)
~ Kindermusic with Emma. We're still very good friends hehe
~ Being shocked and saddened when I found out my cello wasn't a harp
~ Making friends while camping
~ My surprise 10th birthday party
~ Discovering the male species heheheh
~ Prank wars at my first summer job
~ Falling in love with Toronto. Living in toronto for a summer with university students!!!
~ Dreadlocks
~ Theatre! wow
~ Learning how to write music
~ Falling in love with French
~ Falling in love with the string quartet style
~ Cooking weird things with emma
~ Being Major Metcalfe, and learning how to direct shows! Pros and cons here
~ I have to say, I did really enjoy Prom.

3 ummæli:

Rachel sagði...

you weren't online so i decided to tell you here.
there's a girl in my class that reminds me of you. she doesnt really look like you or anything, she just reminds me of you.

Madeleine sagði...

really? weird

hah.
thats all i can say.

Rachel sagði...

actually, i realized she doesnt just remind me of you. she reminds me of if you mixed you and denise ligterink. yeah, THAT'S weird. but that is the way it is.