laugardagur, febrúar 16, 2008

Things running through my mind

suddenly seeing a ton of people that you love all at the same time is like a heroine addiction - overwhelming, leaving you wanting more.

I can't believe I just wrote that.

However I'm pretty sure you'd love me if I was the way I imagine myself to be.

sometimes my brain talks so fast my mouth is left feeling kind of lonely and confused.

remember to watch what you say on public transit. holy cow...

I love Dostoevsky. yummmmmmy

have I turned reclusive in the past six months? fix: have I turned more reclusive than normal in the past six months?

What is wrong with capital letters and punctuation? What about grammar? They're=they are, there=place, their=possessive plural.

Is there anyone who hates small talk as much as me? bah. How ironic.

love to xx ski. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm scared.

3 ummæli:

dried sagði...

stream of thought much
excellent.

Jonathan sagði...

Is Dostoevsky a food?

Madeleine sagði...

a food for the soul.